1. Fall harvest, 2014
The Capital City Farmers Market, Montpelier, VT (featuring Pete's Greens, Lepage Farm, Lazy Lady Farm, Woodbelly Pizza, Hooker Mountain Farm, Moonlight Llamas, Gaylord Farm, etc.)
2. Jodorowsky's Dune (2013), dir. Pavich
3. Serial, Season One
4. Bohemian Bakery, East Calais, VT
5. Sleater-Kinney, "Bury Our Friends"
6. Lightning Dust, Fantasy (JagJaguwar)
sample track: "Loaded Gun"
7. Rowan Jacobsen, Apples of Uncommon Character: 123 Heirlooms, Modern Classics, and Little-Known Wonders + heirloom apples from Scott Farm Orchard, Dummerston, VT
8. Country Wisdom & Know-How
woodland wreaths by Michelle
10. Monika Kin Gagnon and Janine Marchessault, eds., Reimagining Cinema: Film at Expo 67 (featuring essays by Seth Feldman, Monika Gagnon, Anthony Kinik, Janine Marchessault, Aimee Mitchell, Johanne Sloan, and others)
Polar Life (1967), dir. Graeme Ferguson (pictured above), full digital restoration, Cinémathèque québécoise, October 10 - November 2, 2014